Attendant - Driving (Floater)
Company: SP Plus
Posted on: February 10, 2024
SP+ is driven by Our Promise, Making Every Moment Matter for a
World on the Go. Our team understands that time is scarce, so we
are intentional about putting ourselves in the shoes of those we
serve. The result is a unique combination of talented people and
industry-leading technology that enables SP+ to prioritize each and
every moment, recognizing that the time colleagues, clients and
customers invest in us must always matter. If you are driven to
succeed, you should join SP+! We are looking for Attendant Driving
(Floaters) who enjoy variety, have warm smiles and enjoy
interacting with people. Work with our knowledgeable and caring
team members who want to see you succeed, many of whom also started
as Attendants! A job as an Attendant Driving (Floater) could be the
first step in your career. Pave the way with SP+, a diverse and
innovative company! What we offer
- Fantastic opportunities for career growth
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced team
- Learning opportunities through our internal training program,
- A diverse company that cares about inclusion, innovation, the
environment and more: visit to learn more
- A free and confidential employee assistance program (EAP) that
provides support and resources to employees and their families 24/7
For qualifying positions
- 401(k) Match Program*
- Health Insurance, Vision, and Dental*
- Short-Term and Long-Term Life Insurance*
* Benefits package may vary depending on the location
What youll do
- Work a variety of shifts (including overnights and weekends) at
various SP+ locations.
- Keep track of the number of cars on location throughout your
shift while ensuring that the lot is clean and presentable.
- Provide assistance to customers who have forgotten where they
parked their vehicles and quickly and kindly respond to customer
- Patrol the lot, issuing citations or warnings for violations of
garage policies and report all accidents, safety hazards, unusual
occurrences, and policy violations to management.
- Control traffic at entrances and exits as needed.
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment and
general maintenance tasks upon managements request.
Salary Range: $16.50 per hour (+ tips)This role is eligible to earn
tips in addition to the posted hourly rate.
Benefits: Eligible employees will participate in the various
benefits plans including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending
accounts, long/short term disability, life insurance, accident
insurance, 401k and paid time off. What you need
- Ability to work at different locations daily and work special
shifts as needed (2nd, 3rd shift and/or weekends).
- A valid state drivers license, current address and acceptable
- The ability to safely drive a vehicle with a manual
transmission (stick shift) is a plus.
- Proof of eligibility to work legally in the U.S. (must provide
valid documentation if hired).
- The ability to provide accurate information to customers and
co-workers and respond professionally to customer problems or
- The ability to read, write, add and subtract US currency,
comprehend instructions, short emails, and memos.
- The ability to follow written and verbal instructions and
calmly adapt to changes, delays, and unexpected events while
working.SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy
and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job
classifications, without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion,
sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status,
sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, disability or
other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not
tolerate harassment or retaliation against any employee or
applicant based on these characteristics or because the individual
exercised their EEO rights.
Keywords: SP Plus, Mount Vernon , Attendant - Driving (Floater), Professions , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!