Senior MEP Project Manager
Company: Dual Fuel
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Senior Project Manager for Immediate HireJob overview: Manage
installations from inception to completion.
- Supervise Assistant Project Manager (APM)
- Reviews all bidding documents, plans, schedules, and budgets to
establish a complete understanding of the project scope of
- Prepare, maintain, and update project schedules.
- Work to obtain and track all permits and signoffs for the
- Schedule and oversee installation crews and subcontractors to
complete the contracted work.
- Track project budgets on both labor and materials to ensure
project is completed within budget.
- Manage contract scope and track all items related to the
contract ensuring their completion.
- Estimate change orders for active projects and work with the
customer for approvals.
- Work with vendors and suppliers to procure the appropriate
equipment and subcontracted services to ensure that all conditions
of contract documents are identified/accounted for.
- Attend site meetings with Architects, Customers, Engineers, and
City Agencies as needed.
- Coordinate with customers, property managers, and building
staff for access to the job sites.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with all parties
involved in the project.
- Train customers on equipment operation upon completion of
- Maintain spreadsheets and tracking logs for all projects
(Change orders, RFI's, submittals, punch lists, etc.)
- 8-years of experience in construction focusing on mechanical
and HVAC installations.
- Knowledge of boiler and heating systems in the following areas:
Steam heating systems, hydronic heating systems, domestic hot water
heating systems, pumps, gas and fuel oil systems, mechanical code,
plumbing, and basic electrical.
- Must be detail oriented, team player and have excellent
- Must have effective written/oral communication skills, and
- Experience with hydronic boiler systems, fans, cooling systems,
chillers, and controls is a plus.
- Comfortable making decisions daily to ensure the success of the
project and make sure the timelines are being met.
- Engineers welcome to apply
Company Info:Dual Fuel is a Licensed Master Plumber, Oil Burner
Installer, General Contractor and Coned Multifamily Partner that
provides oil to gas conversions, combined heat and power systems
(CHP), boiler installations, building repipes, heating controls,
boiler monitoring, energy supply, energy efficiency retrofits and
emergency service to residential and commercial buildings. More
info on our company can be found at www.dualfuelcorp.com
Keywords: Dual Fuel, Mount Vernon , Senior MEP Project Manager, Professions , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!