Unit Clerk (Full Time)
Company: Westchester Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Westchester Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing - Westchester
Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing is looking for a Full-Time Unit
Our Unit Clerk performs all non-nursing duties as assigned by the
Nursing Unit Manager and the Director of Nursing, and ensures the
proper flow of unit matters.
Hospital or Skilled Nursing experienced preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Performs all non-nursing duties at the desk as assigned by the
Nursing Unit Director.
- Handles all telephone calls to the unit and routes them to the
- Files all paperwork in resident's clinical records (as directed
by Nursing Unit Director).
- Makes physician appointments and sets up transportation as
needed, calls for x-rays, consultations as directed by Nursing Unit
- Completes lab requests.
- Responsible for any other paperwork as directed by Nursing Unit
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Attends all annual mandatory in-services
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience in dealing with the general public. Ability to
communicate with the Director of Nursing, Nursing Unit Director and
staff nurses. Must be able to work with all department
Must be fully vaccinated, including booster
Job Types: Full-time 8am-4pm
- 8 hour shift
- Per NYS Regulations, you must be fully vaccinated, including
Work Location: One location
Keywords: Westchester Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing, Mount Vernon , Unit Clerk (Full Time), Other , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!