Relationship Banker, Route 9 District, NJ
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Santander is one of the largest banks in the world, and one of
the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With a
principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander--s retail
division serves nearly 2 million customers and more than 5% of
small businesses in the US.
What to Expect
- Put the customer at the center of everything you do. Make
connections with customers in the branch and over the phone.
- Engage Consumer and Business customers through proactive,
outbound calling for both service and relationship deepening
- Assess customer needs by being genuinely curious, asking
questions, and identify opportunities to help achieve their
financial goals today and in the future.
- Be the expert on Santander Consumer and Business products and
services and be able to articulate the benefits that will help
customers based on their need.
- Recommend the best solutions based on need; deliver solutions
directly as well as introduce Investment and Mortgage partners,
- Build trust and deliver solutions by setting expectations and
- Develop relationships with new and existing Consumer and
Business customers by maintaining contact through early engagement
calls and regular outreach with portfolio customers.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience in every
interaction. Ensure timely follow up and escalate when
- Ensure compliance with all bank policies, procedures and
- May assist customers with teller transactions as needed.
- 4 year college degree (preferred)
- 2 or more years of personal banking experience (strongly
- Motivated to help people achieve financial goals
- Passion and personal commitment to proactively help
- Exceptional listening and communication skills in person and
over the phone
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, building
strong relationships with colleagues and business partners
- Ability to use critical thinking to solve problems and provide
solutions to customer issues
- Demonstrated proficiency using the phone to engage with
- Basic computer skills Hours and Schedule
- 40 hours per week
- Schedule varies depending on branch need and may include
Saturdays and/or Sundays At Santander, we value and respect
differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity
of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply .
Primary Location: null, New Jersey, United States
Other Locations: New Jersey-
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Mount Vernon , Relationship Banker, Route 9 District, NJ, Other , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!