Now Hiring Road Supervisor
At First Student, our Road Supervisors are a constant reflection
of our company’s commitment to safety and customer service. The
Road Supervisor is responsible for monitoring driver performance,
investigates accidents and administers compliance forms, reporting
and related activities.
At First Student, we are proud to offer:
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong
presence across North America
- Positive and rewarding work environment
Road Safety Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Monitors driver pre and post trip inspections and equipment
issues and takes corrective action.
- Performs driver road checks and observes drivers for work
- Performs IPP Safety contacts with drivers; corrects safety
violations on the scene.
- Dispatches and drives routes as needed.
- Assists management with driver interviews.
- Monitors on time performance.
Road Safety Supervisor Experience and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years supervisory experience preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Experience dealing with collision and injury claims a plus
- Prior School Bus Driver experience preferred
- Possess working vehicle to travel within service area as
- Must have NYS 19A and SBDI certifications as well as commercial
B license with P&S endorsement
- At least 3 years in safety background
First Student’s commitment to putting our customers first,
dedication to safety, and an ambition to deliver dependable
transportation makes for a working environment you’ll love. As a
huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers
worldwide, you’ll also enjoy security, a brilliant future, and
Apply today to join our team!
First Student is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We
strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For
candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles
California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so
we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports
future growth for all.