Now Hiring School Bus Drivers in Mount Vernon, NY!
No Experience Necessary! We Train!
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the
communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer
service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are
your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
- Starting Pay is $23.10/HR
- Free CDL Permit Training Classes Monthly (contact location for
- Paid Training for Qualified Candidates once Hired
- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus for Experienced, Fully Licensed Drivers
and $1,000 for CDL Permit Holders!*
- Medical Benefits
- Opportunities for Safety and Attendance Bonuses
- No Evenings or Weekends!
- No Bus Routes in NYC! All Routes are in Westchester
- Conditions may apply, please see location for details. Offer
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will
- Safely transport passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assist students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid NY driver's license for at least 3 years
- Be subject to a drug screen & physical
Our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety,
and ambition to deliver industry best customer service has created
a working environment that you'll love.
You'll enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic
training working for one of the largest transportation companies in
Apply today to become a part of our team!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California,
FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance