Personal care attendant
Company: Elara Caring
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge
role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each
employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out
our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare
professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the
Client Care (Component proportion 85%)
- Performs personal care tasks, household tasks, protective
supervision, and other tasks as outlined on each client's plan of
- Performs shopping or escorting of the client as outlined on
each client's plan of care.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with the
patients and their families.
- Assists the Supervisor in monitoring each client's
psychosocial, mental and physical status and reports any
significant client changes in these areas to his/her Supervisor
within one (1) working day.
- Reports emergencies to the proper authorities (911) immediately
and to the patient's family and to his/her Supervisor or the main
office within one (1) hour of any incident.
- Checks for and reports safety and fire hazards on an on-going
basis to his/her Supervisor.
- Follows and implements the agency's policies and procedures
regarding infection control and safety measures.
Administrative (Component proportion 10%)
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Demonstrates courtesy and cooperation while representing Jordan
Health Services in any capacity.
- Understands, adheres to, and performs all duties in accordance
with established agency policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates discretion in all manners relating to the patient
and handles patient information with confidentiality.
- Exhibits, maintains and serves as a role model of the high
ethical standards of this organization.
- Attends training sessions as indicated by his/her
- Helping the Organization Thrive (component proportion 5%)
- Fostering a TEAM atmosphere and maintaining a TEAM
- Taking on other duties and responsibilities that the supervisor
feels you are capable of performing.
- Having fun and making work fun and pleasant for those you work
Keywords: Elara Caring, Mount Vernon , Personal care attendant, Other , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!