Training & Education Specialist
Company: Elara Caring
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge
role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each
employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out
our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare
professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the
JOB SUMMARY: The Training and Education Specialist delivers
regional training and education for all new and current employees.
The Training and Education Specialist communicates to employees the
responsibilities of their position in an effective manner.
Responsible for managing all in-service requirements, including
scheduling and delivery of appropriate educational content, as well
as staffing needs required to implement required educational
EXPERIENCE: Minimum two years of experience in the home care or
home health industry. Educational experience preferred.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent required.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Demonstrated skill with group and individual presentations
- Demonstrated ability to deliver educational training
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in client and employee communication techniques
- Skilled in alternate teaching methodologies to adapt to the
audiences' learning capabilities
- Able to motivate others in a positive manner
- Able to foster positive attitudes and effective working
- Able to communicate effectively with people of varied cultural
backgrounds and lifestyle choices
Keywords: Elara Caring, Mount Vernon , Training & Education Specialist, Other , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!