Utility Worker - Mt. Vernon, IN
Company: Archer Daniels Midland Company
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Plant Utility - Mount Vernon, IN
This is a full-time, hourly level position.
This position is our entry-level position into the plant.
- Filling in for operator positions in different areas of the
- Strong attendance and safety performance are mandatory
- The candidate must have the ability to understand direction and
accomplish detailed tasks
- Good written and verbal communication skills are required for
- Must have a demonstrated history of safe work behavior and a
sincere desire to follow and improve upon safety policies and
procedures (previous safety committee and/or other safety
leadership experience is a plus)
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends, rotating shifts
- Ability to fill the different operator positions throughout the
plant after a training period
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, perform task indoors/outdoors, work
with heights, sit, stand, kneel, crawl, bend and work in a variety
of hot and cold situations
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including
401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable
pre-employment drug screen, medical/respirator questionnaire and a
Keywords: Archer Daniels Midland Company, Mount Vernon , Utility Worker - Mt. Vernon, IN, Other , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!