Personal Care Aide (Trainee)
Company: Right at Home
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Working under the supervison of experienced Care Managers and
seasoned Personal Care Aides, the Personal Care Assistant Trainee
provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their
homes. This position is meant to give fresh Nurse Assistants and/or
Home Care Aides the coaching, mentorship and applied experience.
After one year of on the job experience and supervision, the job
holder is considered fully qualified as a Personal Care
30 Rewarding Reasons to Work for Right at Home Northwest
- Competitive wages based on experience and skills with a target
to achieve a "Living Wage"
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
- Short-shift premiums
- Shift Cancelation pay
- Paid on-call opportunities (evenings and weekends)
- Flexi-shifts that are predictable
- Cash Advances based on hours worked
- Direct Deposit
- No hassle shift reporting by phone - no paper chasing
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Input on Client Care Plans
- Paid Training
- Free WA State-approved CEUs
- On the job training and Case-specific training
- Professional and Career Development Training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Access to special Health and Dental Insurance
- Matching IRA contributions up to 3% of wages
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Leave
- Family Leave Pay
- Longevity Recognition
- Opportunities to Socialize with your peers and their
- Reliability Reward
- 5-Star Caregiver Awards
- Super Star Awards
- Above & Beyond Award
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Spot Awards - RAH RAH Bucks
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Home
Care Aide course.
- Some work experience preferred in an areas other than as a
Nurse Aide or Home Care Aide.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured
automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- This position receives mentorship and coaching to become
proficient as a skilled Personal Care Aide.
Keywords: Right at Home, Mount Vernon , Personal Care Aide (Trainee), Other , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!