Volunteering with a Paycheck - Homemaker/Companion
Company: Right at Home
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: May 31, 2021
A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and
clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal
preparation and companionship activities for clients in their
30 Rewarding Reasons to Work for Right at Home Northwest
- Competitive wages based on experience and skills with a target
to achieve a "Living Wage"
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
- Short-shift premiums
- Shift Cancelation pay
- Paid on-call opportunities (evenings and weekends)
- Flexi-shifts that are predictable
- Cash Advances based on hours worked
- Direct Deposit
- No hassle shift reporting by phone - no paper chasing
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Input on Client Care Plans
- Paid Training
- Free WA State-approved CEUs
- On the job training and Case-specific training
- Professional and Career Development Training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Access to special Health and Dental Insurance
- Matching IRA contributions up to 3% of wages
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Leave
- Family Leave Pay
- Longevity Recognition
- Opportunities to Socialize with your peers and their
- Reliability Reward
- 5-Star Caregiver Awards
- Super Star Awards
- Above & Beyond Award
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Spot Awards - RAH RAH Bucks
- Provides companionship for seniors including: accompanying
senior clients on walks, trips to social/recreational activities,
assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Engages the senior in conversation.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not
limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing
dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
Cleaning duties are never more than 20% of time spent on average as
per company policy.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop
for groceries and/or assist with meal planning.
- Assists with transportation and errands.
- May provide personal care and assistance if qualified
(subsidized training available to qualify for WA State licensing as
a Home Care Aide).
- We are seeking Retirees, Mature Adults, Family Caregivers, and
Homemakers that are caring, compassionate and dependable.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured
automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
Keywords: Right at Home, Mount Vernon , Volunteering with a Paycheck - Homemaker/Companion, Other , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!