Warehouse - Material Handler – First and Second Shift
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current
Warehouse - Material Handler job in Mount Vernon, NY. This is a
long-term temporary opportunity. As a Warehouse Material Handler
you will manually move freight, stock, or other materials and
perform other general labor related tasks within the warehouse. If
you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Material Handler job
• Pick and assort recycled parts
• Unload, move, and store a variety of materials, parts, and
• Utilize power and manual lifts as well as transfer equipment
• Store and stack materials according to company standards
• Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or
• Assist with a broad range of warehouse tasks, utilizing
forklifts, pallet movers, drum dollies and carts
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Experience using a motorized pallet jack.
• 1 to 3 years of experience.
We have openings on for the 1st shift: 7 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. and 2nd
shift: 3 P.M. to 11 P.M.
Pay for this position is $11.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is
a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse - Material
Handler job in Mount Vernon, N.Y. or any related opportunities with
Equal Opportunity Employer