Postal Window Clerk
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: September 11, 2020
Window Service Clerk:
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Window Service Clerk is responsible for greeting customers
and offering assistance in product and service selection.
- The Window Service Clerk manages operations of retail window
including sales and customer service.
- The Window Service Clerk is responsible for maintaining
adequate inventory of retail products.
- The Window Service Clerk is responsible for cashing postal
money orders both foreign and domestic.
- The Window Service Clerk processes customer transactions
including purchases and returns.
- The Window Service Clerk maintains store appearance by
utilizing various set up models, replenishing product racks and
- The Window Service Clerk is responsible for maintaining product
- The Window Service Clerk is responsible for ensuring stamp
vending machines and postage meters are stocked and
- The Window Service Clerk must maintain clean, neat, and
professional appearance which includes wearing the approved
- The Window Service Clerk performs other duties as assigned.
Responsible for completing various tasks in support of sales of
products and services in compliance with postal procedures,
regulations, and laws. Ensures respectful and effective public
relations with customers.
Must be 18 years old or 16 years old with high school diploma
Must be US citizen, permanent resident, or citizen of American
Samoa or other US territory
Ability to pass criminal background check, drug screening, and
Must be registered with Selective Service (if applicable)
Up to $19.45 per hour paid bi-weekly
Candidates must successfully complete and receive a pass rating of
the Virtual Entry Assessment - CS (477) for Customer Service
Clerks. When the candidate is invited to take the assessment,
directions will be provided via email.
The Postal Inspection Service conducts a criminal background check
by utilizing United States information and data resources only
(FBI, fingerprint check, state and county checks). The
investigation covers a 5 years inquiry for any location where the
candidate lived, was employed, or went to school within the US or
Candidates are required to be physically able to perform the duties
of the position in an efficient manner with or without reasonable
Keywords: USPH, Mount Vernon , Postal Window Clerk, Other , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!