Warehouse - Forklift Operator
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current
Warehouse - Forklift Operator job in Lower Westchester, New York.
This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. As a Warehouse -
Forklift Operator you will drive within the warehouse, moving
product as well as loading and unloading trailers. If you meet the
qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Forklift Operator job
• Forklift operation (both stand-up and sit down)
• Pick and audit warehouse orders
• Load and unload pallets and other materials from trailers
• Perform general warehouse duties as needed
• Locate product within the warehouse facility
• Complete all job functions following proper safety
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• High School Degree
• More than two years of warehouse experience: must be familiar
with item codes and working in a production environment
• More than one year of forklift experience
• Must be highly organized
Hours are Monday through Friday from 8AM – 4:00PM.
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is
a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse - Forklift
Operator job in Elmsford, New York or any related opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer