Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: February 5, 2020
Join Hired and find your dream job as a DevOps Engineer/SRE at
one of 10,000+ companies looking for candidates just like
you.Companies on Hired apply to you, not the other way around.
You--------ll receive salary and compensation details upfront -
before the interview - and be able to choose from a variety of
industries you--------re interested in, to find a job you--------ll
love in less than 2 weeks. DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer/Cloud
Engineer is gaining popularity in companies across all sectors,
with DevOps Engineers/SRE leading the charge when it comes to
putting best practices to use. They--------re seen as the bridge
between software and systems engineering to ensure products are
released on time and within budget. DevOps Engineers implement and
manage build infrastructure, build strategy (including container
builds), and continuous delivery - while managing application
configurations. They close the gap between the developer and the
operations teams, wielding an arsenal of tech tools and experience
to make the day-to-day operations on a company--------s tech team
as smooth and efficient as possible.Having a hand in software
releases that are quick, secure and of the highest quality is the
goal of the DevOps Engineer/SRE and reflects well on their
company.Join today because many of our companies are looking for
DevOps Engineers/SRE with the following types of
- Designing and implementing solutions that make software
deployments well-organized and automated.
- Coming up with effective results that bring developer &
operations roles and goals together, and fostering a collaborative
environment among all.
- Ensure product releases are high-quality and secure.
- Help automate processes to ensure efficiency, quality, and
- Liaise with various tech team members so product development
and deployment are at their best.
- Having a firm understanding of business and client needs.
- Design, build, and maintain Continuous Improvement/Continuous
Development (CI/CD), testing, and operations infrastructure.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Gitlab-CI, Terraform, OpenStack Heat, Cloud
Formation, Kubernetes/Docker, Azure, AWS, GCP, Kafka/Storm, Python,
Go, Java, Spinnaker, Elasticsearch, Prometheus, APIGEE, HAProxy,
NGINX, Cassandra, Zabbix, and/or other tools
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools such as
Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, GoCD, Terraform, Artifactory,
Nexus, InSpec, etc
- Linux & Microsoft System Administration
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related
field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience as a Software Engineer developing and
maintaining an application
- 3+ years experience with Linux administration (Full Stack or
DevOps experience counts)
Keywords: Hired, Mount Vernon , DevOps/SRE, Other , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!