Company: Propark Mobility
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: January 11, 2022
- :Upward Mobility with Propark Mobility!
Parking Valets Needed!Westchester, NY
$16.00 per hour
Full Time; Full Company Benefits
You will be the first and last impression with our client's
customers.Providing a warm welcome, and delivering memorably
excellent service, you will drive our company to new horizons.
What you can expect** in a typical day:
You will always cheerfully greet guests and sincerely thank them
- You will be the first impression to guests, parking and
retrieving vehicles in a safe and timely manner.
- You will explain the parking rates and provide instructions for
guests to retrieve their vehicles.
- You will help the business by inspecting each vehicle before
taking possession and following company guidelines.
- You will impress us all by maintaining the company uniform
appearance, cheerfully greeting and thanking guests, resolving
issues, and by being an all-around pleasure to be with.
- You will be outside and active most of your day, standing
walking, and sometimes helping with items weighing up to
- You may be asked by local management to complete small cleaning
or maintenance tasks or other special projects.
What we will expect of you:
- You have a valid driver's license and have been driving for at
least 3 years.
- You must have a vehicle.
- You are energetic and outgoing and can stand, run, and carry
items if needed.
- You are a great communicator in both written and spoken
language, with a friendly, professional approach to everyone you
- You have experience with customer service, and experience
working as a valet is an extra plus.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you can help
resolve customer issues in a positive and helpful way.
What Propark will provide for you:
- Amazing management team who will truly care about you.
- Flexible scheduling as well as the opportunity to earn cash
- Opportunities for overtime.
- Phenomenal Benefits Package, including medical, dental, vision,
and 8 supplemental insurances, including pet insurance!
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Wellness, and a paid day off for your
- Opportunities to build a career - many in our senior management
teams began their careers in this role!
**This list is not all-inclusive. The full job description will be
provided at your interview!
Apply now!We can't wait to meet you!
Propark is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified
applicants are considered for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an
accommodation during the application process because of a
disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to
provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a
result of such a request.
Keywords: Propark Mobility, Mount Vernon , Valet Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!