Chairperson, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Company: Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY)
Posted on: November 17, 2023
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at NYC Health +
Hospitals/Lincoln, a university teaching hospital of Weill-Cornell
Medical College, is currently seeking a Board-Certified full-time
Chairperson, Obstetrics and Gynecology to lead the Department.
- Perform full range of administrative/operational
responsibilities to ensure the efficient achievement of
departmental goals and effective delivery of medical care.
- Provide direct clinical care to patients, which will include an
active practice Ob/Gyn.
- Actively participate in gynecological surgeries, as
- Lead the operating room for gynecological surgery.
- Direct, oversee, manage, and evaluate all aspects of clinical
services and medical education activities for the Department.
- Manage and mentor a multi-disciplinary clinical team including
physicians, residents, midwives, and nurses.
- Enhance professional development of all attending staff.
- Demonstrate knowledge in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Proven competence in CME development, case reviews, research,
resident and medical student teaching.
- Develop relationships with resident training program
- Exercise responsibility for the quality and safety of Direct
Patient Care Services including, but not limited to, the
performance of ongoing performance improvement activities and
compliance with all Performance Indicators. Qualifications:
- Current Board Certification in General Obstetrics and
- Possess or be eligible for a New York Medical License
- Current experience in gynecological surgery required
- Board Certification in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery,
Gynecology Oncology, or Urogynecology/FPMRS preferred
- Experience in robotic surgery preferred
- Valid DEA registration
- Status as a provider in good standing in the Medicare and
Medicaid programs and with current facility's medical staff
- Minimum 5 years of leadership and managerial experience with
personnel, finance, quality and clinical resource management
- Maturity in clinical practice in area of specialty is
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required prior to hire
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
- Annual Salary = $425,000 Physician Affiliate Group of New York
(PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the
country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the
healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and
vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than
diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients
because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to
recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and
promotes our health professionals' wellness. PAGNY is comprised of
over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide
services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health
system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled
professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest
level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln, located just 15 minutes from NYC,
is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with
Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality
patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Medical Center is a
NYS designated Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of
Excellence in all medical specialties including its award- winning
Cancer and Breast Centers. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V apply
now > Share
Keywords: Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY), Mount Vernon , Chairperson, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!