Attending Physician-Anesthesiology- Full Time- Lincoln Medical Center- Bronx, NY
Company: Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY)
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the
largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose
is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care
of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY
people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and
dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY
is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and
enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals'
wellness. PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and
healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health +
Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United
States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with
outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality
healthcare to patients throughout New York City. NYC Health +
Hospitals/Lincoln , located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute
care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell
Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality patient care
to a diverse community, Lincoln Medical Center is a NYS designated
Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of Excellence in
all medical specialties including its award- winning Cancer and
Breast Centers. Responsibilities:
- Determines and prescribes kinds of anesthetics and procedures
to be employed in various categories of cases.
- Advises Anesthetists and Surgeons in cases where age or
condition of patient presents unusual or complex problems.
- Recommends suitable anesthesia, advises on dosages and consults
on post-operative complications.
- Reviews case histories and is responsible for all matters
pertaining to Anesthesiology.
- Lectures to and trains Anesthetists, Residents and auxiliary
- Attends clinical conferences.
- Administers anesthesia.
- Performs related work as required.
- 40 hour work week with 1 overnight call per week, no weekend
- Graduation from medical school of recognized standing with the
degree of Doctor of Medicine.
- Completion of an acceptable internship in an approved
- Experience in block placement in upper and lower extremities
preferred but not required Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student
Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered Annual Base Salary Range:
$390,000 (board eligible) - $400,000 (board certified) EOE M/F/D/V
apply now > Share
Keywords: Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY), Mount Vernon , Attending Physician-Anesthesiology- Full Time- Lincoln Medical Center- Bronx, NY, Healthcare , Bronx, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!