Central Supply Clerk
Company: HC&N Healthcare Solutions
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: January 25, 2023
HC&N Healthcare Solutions - Central Supply ClerkPRINCIPLE
FUNCTION:Performs activities associated with the receiving, storing
and of disbursing supplies.CENTRAL SUPPLY CLERK DUTIES AND
- Receive deliveries into building, checking packing slips to
purchase orders for any discrepancies.
- Organize and coordinate functions relative to receiving,
storing and inventory control of the supplies utilized throughout
- Maintain the Central Supply area in an organized fashion,
reviewing expiration dates and restocking routinely.
- Ensure needed supplies are delivered as ordered, in good
conditions and on time.
- Restock each unit's stock room, as well as any other indicated
storage areas, according to the par levels indicated daily.
- Utilize the Tels system to respond to product needs throughout
the facility, updating status continually.
- Deliver and pick-up equipment and indicated as requested or
indicated on the Tels system.
- Maintain a supply requisition system to monitor product
utilization and abuse.
- Implement and maintain established Facility's departmental
policies and procedures and assure compliance with requirements for
- Perform other duties as requested.SHIFT DESCRIPTION:Shift is
from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday and
Friday.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:Lifting, bending, squatting, pushing
and pulling.CENTRAL SUPPLY CLERK QUALIFICATIONS:1. High School
Diploma2. Familiarity with inventory and receiving systems, the use
of purchase orders, bills offloading, freight bills.3. Must be
organized and conscientious.4. Must be computer literate.5. Must
have working knowledge of spreadsheet (Excel) programs We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: HC&N Healthcare Solutions, Mount Vernon , Central Supply Clerk, Healthcare , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!