CNA-Certified Nursing Aide - Mount Vernon
Company: Towne Nursing
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Towne Nursing - New York - Towne Nursing has been at the
forefront of improving the quality of life for the ill and elderly
since 1991. We provide the finest healthcare providers to nursing
homes and long-term care facilities across the country.
Towne Nursing is seeking dedicated Certified Nursing Assistants to
join our growing team!
We have Full time, Part time, and Per Diem positions available for
Day Shift, Evening Shift, and Night Shift. If you are looking to
advance your career with a great Staffing Agency then Towne Nursing
is the place for you!
CNA Job Summary
The Certified Nursing Assistant will be responsible for providing
routine daily care to assigned residents including but not limited
to personal hygiene care, meals and nutrition, safe transfers and
assisting with maintaining a clean and healthy environment.
- Measure and record patients' temperatures and blood
- Observe and record patients' reactions to medications and
- Practice safety and infection control policies
- Maintain scheduling flexibility to meet unit patient care
- Participate in the organization and prioritization of patient
and unit activities
- Supervision is received from the nursing personnel on the
- New York State CNA Certification
- Weekly Pay
- Healthcare Benefits (Eligible FT Employees)
- PTO (Eligible Employees)
- 24/7 Customer Service for Employees
- Flexible Schedules
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive Referral Program
- Paid Orientation
- New Grads Welcome!
Keywords: Towne Nursing, Mount Vernon , CNA-Certified Nursing Aide - Mount Vernon, Healthcare , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!