General Gastroenterology Opening 1 Hour North of Seattle- Excellent Work/Life Balance
Company: Health eCareers
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: April 5, 2021
General Gastroenterology Opening 1 Hour North of Seattle-
Excellent Work/Life Balance Mount Vernon, Washington Full Time
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking an experienced
Gastroenterologist to join our well established and growing
- Join a team of 5 experienced physicians and support staff,
including SGNA certified nurses and Endoscopy techs.
- A team of Physician Assistants in place to assist with
consults, follow-up clinic appointments and patient overflow.
- Weekly call shared amongst providers within the group (clinic
and hospital consults).
- Great work/life balance with a 4 day work week and generous
- Outreach responsibilities may be required.
- Practice in a state-of-the-art Endoscopy Suite located in
Skagit Valley Hospital with the latest EUS and Halo equipment. Our
Endoscopy unit and outpatient clinic are located on the same campus
for added convenience.
- 24/7 reliable hospitalists onsite with support available from
specialists throughout Skagit Regional Health.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout
the organization. Qualifications:
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- 2+ years of experience and board certification required
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a
Washington State license Compensation and Benefits:
- Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits package, including
sign on, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided. About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a
medical staff of over 500 and is comprised of two hospitals and 24
outpatient clinics. We are the largest Public District Hospital in
the state of Washington. We are dedicated to providing advanced,
quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our
- Skagit Valley Hospital is a 137 bed hospital with a Level III
Trauma Center. The hospital offers a full range of surgical
services, renal dialysis, and advanced diagnostics, including CT,
MRI and PET. Skagit Valley Hospital is home to the areas' only
three cardiac catheterization labs and offers advanced heart and
vascular care. About Mount Vernon, Washington:
- Mount Vernon, and the neighboring communities that make up
Skagit County, have a combined population of over 120,000 so you
can skip the trip to the larger cities for your dining and shopping
needs! Visit one of our many locally owned shops and restaurants or
shop at national stores such as Target, Costco, Home Depot, and
- Situated in the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, our
region is well known for lush trails perfect for hiking, running
and biking, beautiful waterways for fishing, swimming and kayaking,
and plenty of picturesque scenery to discover along the way.
- Enjoy a family friendly environment with safe communities,
excellent public and private schools, and opportunities for the
entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
- Conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C., you
can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to an
international airport and world class entertainment, without the
cost of living or traffic! Gastroenterologist, Bellingham WA.
-Growing, successful, physician-owned private practice) The Everett
Clinic is looking for an experienced BC/BE full-time
Gastroenterology Physician to join our supportive and collegial
team of 10 physicians and 4 ARNPs.) Join our 25 physicians in this
partnership track position with one of the area's premier groups.
Keywords: Health eCareers, Mount Vernon , General Gastroenterology Opening 1 Hour North of Seattle- Excellent Work/Life Balance, Healthcare , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!