Rheumatologist Opening 1 Hour North of Seattle- Excellent Work/Life Balance
Company: Health eCareers
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Rheumatologist Opening 1 Hour North of Seattle- Excellent
Work/Life Balance Mount Vernon, Washington Full Time New Grad
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking an additional Full Time
Rheumatologist to join our rapidly growing practice.
- Join a team of experienced physicians, along with a PA and
ample support staff.
- Shared outpatient call amongst the team.
- Weekday, outpatient only schedule.
- Practice in a new, state of the art, outpatient clinic.
Outreach to a satellite clinic may be required.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout
the organization. Qualifications:
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited fellowship program
- Experience preferred, but new graduates are welcome to
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a
Washington State license
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified Compensation and
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance,
and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided. About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a
medical staff of over 500 and is comprised of two hospitals and 24
outpatient clinics. We are the largest Public District Hospital in
the state of Washington. We are dedicated to providing advanced,
quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our
- Skagit Valley Hospital is a 137 bed hospital with a Level III
Trauma Center. The hospital offers a full range of surgical
services, renal dialysis, and advanced diagnostics, including CT,
MRI and PET. Skagit Valley Hospital is home to the areas' only
three cardiac catheterization labs and offers advanced heart and
vascular care. About Mount Vernon, Washington:
- Mount Vernon, and the neighboring communities that make up
Skagit County, have a combined population of over 120,000 so you
can skip the trip to the larger cities for your dining and shopping
needs! Visit one of our many locally owned shops and restaurants or
shop at national stores such as Target, Costco, Home Depot, and
- Situated in the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, our
region is well known for lush trails perfect for hiking, running
and biking, beautiful waterways for fishing, swimming and kayaking,
and plenty of picturesque scenery to discover along the way.
- Enjoy a family friendly environment with safe communities, good
schools, and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in
culture and arts.
- Conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C., you
can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to an
international airport and world class entertainment, without the
cost of living or traffic! Elsevier is seeking a Physician to join
our team of Medical Editors as a part of our global content
Keywords: Health eCareers, Mount Vernon , Rheumatologist Opening 1 Hour North of Seattle- Excellent Work/Life Balance, Healthcare , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!