Company: Capital Realty Group INC
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Capital Realty Group Inc (CRG) is a national leading Affordable
Housing Company specializing in affordable housing industry across
the US. CRG has acquired and/or developed more than $3 Billion of
multifamily property across the country, and today owns a portfolio
of over 16,000 apartments in 30 states.
Guided by our core values and driven by determination to provide
quality affordable Housing, we maintain full in-house capacity
across all multifamily facets including acquisitions, development,
construction, property management, compliance, and social
CRG stands out as being ranked # 14 in the country in AHF,
CRG is now hiring for a Property Manager to add to its amazing
team. We are looking for an extremely organized, friendly, and
sincere Property Manager to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Promote resident satisfaction by proving excellent customer
* Addressing tenants concerns in a timely manner and taking
appropriate action to resolving tenant issues.
* Ensuring the property is clean and attractive curb appeal is
* Ensure that property's maintenance team address any maintenance
issues and promptly respond and complete resident service
* Administer and supervise all administrative and compliance
functions required, including adherence of resident's compliance to
lease and house rules.
* Responsible for overseeing rental collections, and tracking
tenant's arrears at least twice per month, and sending arrears
letters, and taking following up action and discussing the arrears
reports with the Asset Manager as needed.
* Oversee property unit turns and work with Maintenance to conduct
move out inspections and assess apartment turnover needs and
timelines to ensure that apartments are suitable for occupancy.
* Oversee and Administer Occupancy waitlist.
* Carry out responsibilities in accordance with company policies.
Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain
workflow and to meet schedules.
* Notify supervision of any operating issues
* Work with Asset Management and 3rd party contractors on status of
open property upgrade projects and renovations.
* Must have at least 2 years HUD Property Manager experience
* Must be organized, and able to manage multiple projects
* Experience in Affordable Housing / Housing Programs and Subsidies
* Positive attitude and focused on customer service
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* 2 years of Experience using One Site/Real Page or Yardi
* Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and
cooperative with a team
* Establish and maintain a working atmosphere among team.
* Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) is a benefit but not required.
* Compensation is highly competitive
* Full benefits: 401(k) company matching, medical, dental,
* Wellness programs to promote employee health and self-care
including complementary life and hospital insurance.
*Base pay range*
*$75,000/yr - $80,000/yr*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* HUD: 2 years (Required)
* Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Capital Realty Group INC, Mount Vernon , Property Manager, Executive , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!