Company: Danbury Senior Living
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: January 9, 2022
At Danbury, you don't just come to work at a job. You walk in
the door to a work family who wants to make the day count. We truly
believe our employees and residents are a family that comes
together to enjoy the good things in life, including one another.
When our employees feel special, so do our residents. That's the
Danbury Difference Our new community in Mount Vernon is preparing
to open in early 2022! We are seeking an outstanding -Executive
Director -to join our team. Responsibilities include, but are not
- Coordinate, plan, implement, monitor, direct and evaluate all
aspects of operations
- Direct the day to day functions of the community in accordance
with applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and
- Ensure that the highest degree of quality services are provided
to our residents at all times
- Supervise and support team members
- Work with the corporate team to develop and maintain written
policies and procedures and professional standards of practice that
govern the operation of the community.
- Establish rapport in and among departments so that each can
realize the importance of teamwork
- Interpret the community's policies and procedures to employees,
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, etc. and
- Represent the community at and participate in top-level
- Represent the community in dealings with outside agencies,
including governmental agencies and third party payers, or provide
an authorized representative of the community when unable to attend
- Make routine inspections of the community to assure that
established policies and procedures are being implemented and
- Participate in state surveys of the community and assign
appropriate staff to accompany survey staff during
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of competent department
directors, team leaders, supervisors, community non-licensed staff,
- Assist department directors in the topic selection, planning,
conducting, and scheduling of in-service training classes and
on-the-job training and orientation programs to assure that current
material and programs are continuously provided.
- Prepare an annual operating budget for approval by the
corporate office and allocate the resources to carry out programs
and activities of the community.
- Review and interpret monthly financial statements and provide
such information to the corporate office.
- Insure that resident's rights to fair and equitable treatment,
self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil
rights, including the right to wage complaints, are well
established and maintained at all times. Requirements:
- Minimum of four years' experience in a supervisory capacity in
an assisted living community
- Possession of Nursing Home Administrator license or Assisted
Living equivalent preferred or meet licensure requirements for the
State of Ohio
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Ohio Residential Care
Facility rules and regulations and the survey process.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations,
reports, etc., to staff, residents, family members, visitors, and
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement,
and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and
procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing for and
maintaining a sound operation.
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an
example of team work and team concept.
- Company paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Additional Voluntary Life, Additional
- Company match 401(k)
- Vacation from 30th day of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement For consideration for this outstanding
opportunity, apply today with your resume! - Danbury Senior Living
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
Keywords: Danbury Senior Living, Mount Vernon , Executive Director, Executive , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!