Network Quality Manager
Company: Kenco Group, Inc.
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: April 11, 2021
The role of the Network Quality Assurance Manager is to deploy
the corporate quality management system and ensure that processes
and procedures are implemented in line with applicable standards
and customer requirements across all accounts for which they have
oversight. The Network Quality Assurance Manager will serve as the
network leader in mentoring, coaching and developing site level
quality professionals on the implementation, administration, and
continuous improvement of the quality management system.
- Supervises any Quality professionals at site and any Quality
professionals at other sites within the network.
- Dotted line reporting to Corporate Quality Manager.
- Supports the development and deployment of the Kenco Operating
System within their network as it relates to the quality management
- Develops and deploys quality assurance trainings, procedures
and tools in collaboration with corporate quality leaders and
network quality initiatives.
- Executes the corporate audit programs and addresses gaps with
sites within the network.
- Partners with operational leadership, as the network leader, to
strategically assess account needs and work with corporate quality
leaders in developing solutions.
- Maintains awareness of changing industry standards and educates
affected sites on the impact of those changes.
- Acts as a mentor to site level quality professionals.
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in quality assurance management;
regulatory affairs experience (FDA, DEA, etc.) desired.
- Expert knowledge and experience in ISO 9001:2015
- ASQ or other accredited certification as ISO lead auditor
- ASQ CSSGB preferred
- Business Acumen - Knowledgeable in current and possible future
policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting
his/her business and organization
- Communicate for Impact - Devoting the time and resources
necessary to communicate the strategic vision, direction,
priorities, and progress of the team for which you are
- Leading People - Ability to develop and implement strategies to
maximize employee performance and foster employee engagement in
meeting the organization's strategy
- Managing Transitions/ Change Management - Effectively plans,
manages and communicates changes in processes with appropriate
- Relationship Management - Building and maintaining
relationships with internal partners to successfully complete
projects and organizational objectives.
- Strategic Agility--- Gains perspective and balances the
pressure between daily tasks and strategic actions that impact the
long-term viability of the organization. Travel Requirements
- This position is expected to travel approximately 50% -
- A passport is not required, but recommended. Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Kenco Group, Inc., Mount Vernon , Network Quality Manager, Executive , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!