Social Services Director
Company: Mt. Vernon Countryside Manor
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Position Type Full Time 4 Year Degree Travel Percentage None Job
Shift Day Job Category Professional Services Description This
position is located at Mt. Vernon Countryside Manor in Mt. Vernon,
IL. Palladian Management is a successful, family-owned, and growing
regional network of 5 skilled nursing communities in central
Illinois. We are looking for energetic, caring, dependable
individuals to join our team. As a Palladian--associate, your high
standards are the crux of our guests' and residents' positive,
successful experiences. We strive to ensure you are treated with
respect and fairness. We promote a positive team environment based
on problem solving rather than finger-pointing. We invest heavily
in continuing education and training to keep you at the top of your
profession. Our goal is to provide you with opportunities to
advance your career with us. Palladian--communities strive to be
the premier local employer by hiring those who share our vision and
then treating them right. Many of our current managers started out
with us in hourly roles. As a regional network of skilled nursing
communities, Palladian--has current open positions in most areas of
nursing, skilled therapy, administration, management, dietary,
housekeeping, laundry, and other operations. Most of our locations
have both full- and part-time opportunities available on a variety
of schedules. We will work hard to accommodate your desired work
schedule. We provide competitive wages and medical/dental/vision
benefits, along with an attractive array of 401k and other
benefits. Let's talk about growing your career with us! JOB SUMMARY
The overall purpose of the Social Services Director position is to
manage the implementation of social service interventions that
achieve treatment goals and address resident needs. This position
requires an individual who is dependable, self-sufficient and can
easily multi-task. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Performs
duties and responsibilities with assigned functional area within a
nursing home facility which may include, but are not limited to,
any combination of the following tasks:
- Collect and assess data relevant to residents' psychosocial
needs, risk factors for psychosocial deterioration and responses to
interventions meeting the needs of the resident and their
- Implement social service interventions that achieve treatment
goals, address resident needs, link social supports, physical care,
and physical environment to enhance quality of life.
- Complete required forms and documents in accordance with
company policy and applicable regulations.
- Supervise other social services staff and coordinate with
others who share responsible for the residents' well-being.
- Coordinate Family Council.
- Collaborate with staff, clients, families, and referral sources
to establish a consistent sense of safety, security, and excellent
- Develop and maintain appropriate departmental and organization
Quality of Care indicators. Qualifications EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work, or in a related human
services field (such as sociology, special education rehabilitation
counseling, or psychology), from an accredited program.
- Two years of social work with supervisory experience working
directly with geriatric clients in a health care setting.
- Current Missouri or Illinois Social Work license, dependent on
- Experience with Medicare and Medicaid programs.
- Strong healthcare regulatory knowledge.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work with physicians and other healthcare
- Familiarity with clinical operations of behavioral health
- Knowledge and skills to interface and network with
Keywords: Mt. Vernon Countryside Manor, Mount Vernon , Social Services Director, Executive , Mount Vernon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!